- O, kamusta naman?
- OK lang, ikaw?
- Eto, nagugutom na.
- O, san mo gustong kumain?
- Tara sa Jollibee.
- Yes sir.
- I would like one Joli Spaghetti meal and one Yamburger please.
- Teka, pa-add tayo ng fries.
- O sige, maghanap ka na ng upuan.
- Wait lang, dagdagan mo pa.
- Ano pa???!!11
- Uhmmm.. ketchup.
- Eto po sir, dalawa lang po kayo?
Try this Amazing Recipe for "Hello Garci" Bars!Baguhin
- 10-12 ground graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon powdered mint
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baguio City peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened flaked La Union coconut
- 14-15 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
DIRECTIONS: Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cinnamon and mint with graham cracker crumbs. Add butter and stir to moisten. Press the mixture into a 9"x13" pan. Top the crust with peanut butter. Top with chocolate chips. Top with coconut. Mix vanilla into the condensed milk. Pour evenly over the top. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until the coconut becomes golden brown. Cool before cutting. Serves 15 (or 20 overly anal opposition senators).